The following facilities and services will be available for members to use:
Your club is reopening
David Lloyd Bad Homburg to reopen to members
David Lloyd Bad Homburg has reopened, with some key guidelines and structures in place to ensure the health and safety of members and team members.
What will be open?
To ensure your safety, we have introduced the following social distancing guidelines:
- Keep 1.5 metres apart from all members not in your household – this includes team members. There will be distance markers and directional signage throughout the club to help you.
- There will be a limited number of members in the Club at any one time.
- We have reduced class sizes to meet local government advice.
- The class timetable will be adjusted to allow for cleaning after every class - all classes will need prior booking via the app only.
- There will be information at the entrance of the club to remind everyone of their responsibilities.
We have gone to lengths to ensure the club is kept clean and have incorporated a number of cleaning protocols to maintain the highest of standards. This will include:
- All cleaning to be carried out with a fully viricidal disinfectant cleaner, certified to kill enveloped viruses within 60 seconds.
- Comprehensive daily cleaning – with cleaners in the club throughout the day.
- Hourly high contact point cleaning during peak hours - including door handles, taps, lockers and gym equipment.
- All studios and studio equipment sanitised after every class by the team.
To ensure your safety as a member using the club, we have made a number of alterations:
- All members to use hand sanitiser stationed at entrance to the Club before entering.
- Perspex sneeze guards in place at reception and at the bar.
- We've introduced a '2steps' cleaning concept for gym equipment: 1. Disinfectant wipes throughout the gym for you to use before and after your workout. 2. Regular and ongoing additional disinfectant cleaning of equipment by the gym team.
- New class schedule - classes will be 45 minutes with 30 minute gaps between to allow for cleaning.
- The feedback tablet has been removed so please use the app to let us know how we are doing and any improvements you think necessary.
Team member safety
We have completed Covid-19 workshops so the whole team is aware of the actions we have taken and what we are asking of members.
- The team will be washing their hands before their shift, after completing cleaning tasks and frequently throughout shifts.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) (gloves and where applicable masks) will be provided for them should they feel the need to wear them.
- Social distancing rules apply to team members too. We have re-organised offices and rotas to ensure social distancing can be achieved.
Children aged 10+
- Only adults and children aged 10 years and above are allowed to visit the club.
- Children aged 10-13 can use the gym with a parent (at parental supervision times set by club) once they’ve done a start up.
- Children aged 10+ can use the Tennis courts.
- Children aged 14 - 15 can use gym on their own once they’ve done a start up.
- Children aged 14 - 15 can do most GX Classes providing they’re with a parent.
- Children aged 16+ can use the club in the same way as an adult.
Other temporary measures
- No guests will be permitted until further notice (all previous guest passes due to expire will be extended to Dec 2020).
- We are not allowed to open the spa along with the changing rooms, Creche, DL Kids and soft play. Please arrive suitably dressed.
- No loaning of equipment such as tennis rackets, balls, myzone belts, gloves etc. We will have items available for purchase at the club.
- No cash - we will only be taking payment via card payments.
- The restaurant will remain closed but we will be providing take away drinks.
- Synrgy classes will be suspended and items such as Battleropes, core bags etc removed from the gym floor to ensure hygiene compliance.
- There will be a temporary gym located on a tennis court to increase the space in which members can exercise freely.
- We will be running some group classes outdoors
- Please do not come to the club if you feel unwell.
- Let us know if you or anyone in your household develop Covid-19 symptoms.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Do not remove cleaning materials/hand sanitiser from the Club.
- Please be patient, polite and observe all notices, but of course if you have feedback for us please directly contact us.