The safety of our teams and members is our number one priority, and while things might look a little different, our clubs continue to provide a premium health and fitness experience. We are incorporating extensive cleaning protocols and social distancing practices throughout our clubs. Key measures include:
- Limiting the number of members in certain areas of the club.
- Hand sanitiser stations are located in reception and throughout the club.
- Using a viricidal disinfectant cleaning solution, proven to kill enveloped viruses within 60 seconds.
- Enhanced cleaning schedules to maintain high level of hygiene, particularly across high contact points in the club.
- Reduced class occupancy to allow for social distancing.
- Team members are sanitising equipment after every class.
- More space has been created in the gym and additional gym spaces introduced at most clubs so you can exercise at a safe distance.
- We now have a concierge to greet members, ask them to sanitise their hands and help familiarise them with their new-look club.